paid internship with Oppkeyin Palo Alto
Software Developer Intern
Build your mobile and web development skills with innovative technologies used by millions of people.
Basic Mobile App Development Skills requirements
You must quickly learn or have existing skills in one of the following areas:
- Basic mobile development with either Flutter (Dart) cross-platform for iOS and Android to build demos for an HTTP end-point running on a camera
- Basic iOS (Swift) and Android (Kotlin) skills to enable you to modify an existing SDK
Lack the skills, but are highly motivated to learn?
If you have no experience with mobile development, but are excited to gain experience at Oppkey, you can still apply if you can test HTTP endpoints with a testing tool such as Postman, Insomnia, or curl. You must have basic knowledge of HTTP requests, including differences between GET and POST. You must be able to write clear articles in English about the test results or be able to make YouTube-style videos with screencasts.
Work Examples from previous interns
- 8 to 10 hours a week on-site in Palo Alto
- Start date: April 3, 2023
- laptop computer will be provided onsite
- you will be in a shared office with other people. The picture on this page is the actual office and your actual desk
- you will submit your work using GitHub. You must either know how to use GitHub already or learn quickly. add, commit, push, pull, amend, merge, branch, checkout and more
- some writing will be in markdown, which you can learn quickly
- You will most likely work on the RICOH THETA camera API, but may be asked to work for other groups such as the OpenJS Foundation.
- no health or other benefits
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.